A healthy adult should get 7-8 hours of deep sleep. How many adults sleep soundly? They can stay in bed for hours but have trouble sleeping.
Did you know? Almost one in five adults – that’s 25 million people in America – suffers from sleep apnea linked to heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, and cognitive impairment. Over 50 million Americans suffer from nearly 80 various sleep disorders. An additional 20 to 30 million people experience intermittent sleep disorders each year.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) says, “Inadequate sleep or a sleep disorder (insomnia) is a public health epidemic.” Almost 70% of adults said they suffered from insufficient sleep at least one night per month. Therefore, they stay asleep during the day.
What are the natural remedies available to treat sleep problems?
Consuming sleeping pills cannot be the only way out due to the serious side effects. Therefore, people are looking for safer and more effective treatment.
The natural remedies available include:
- Avoid stress
- Avoid caffeine consumption
- Practice yoga before going to sleep
- Sleep before 11 p.m.
- Take a bath before sleeping
This article explains how PEMF therapy can safely and effectively solve your sleep problems.
What are the risks of not getting enough sleep?
Due to insufficient sleep, you will suffer from the following list of problems:
- Five-fold increase in depression
- Higher risk of health problems such as hypertension, diabetes, stroke, and cardiovascular disease. Almost 90% of people have trouble sleeping along with another health problem.
- Rapid aging of the skin due to reduced growth hormone levels
- More prone to accidents
- Reduced cell regeneration rate
- Decreased libido (libido)
- Altered judgments
- Memory loss
- Decreased cognitive functions
- Weight gain
- High risk of mortality due to less than 5 hours of sleep
What should you do if you don’t want to take the above risks? Here is the safe and effective solution – PEMF therapy!
What is the sleep cycle?
Before we understand how PEMF helps regulate your sleep, let’s quickly understand brain rate rhythms and how it causes you to fall asleep.
Brain waves are natural electromagnetic fields produced by the activities of neurons. Usually these brain waves are determined in hertz (Hz) where we can measure the frequency band in the brain.
There are four types of frequencies:
- Alpha frequency: This happens when you wake up or before falling asleep, which is between 8Hz and 14Hz.
- Beta frequency: This happens when you stay fully awake and alert, which is between 14Hz and 30Hz.
- Theta frequency: This is an early stage or a period of light sleep before falling asleep completely. It varies between 4 Hz and 8 Hz.
- Delta frequency: This is the period of deep sleep without any rapid eye movement, which varies between 0.5 Hz and 4 Hz.
A healthy brain must properly undergo the above frequencies. Factors like stress, lifestyle issues, cell phones, etc. affect these frequencies leading to sleep disorder.
How Does PEMF Therapy Help Manage Your Sleep Problems?
Low frequency PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field) therapy targets the brain frequency that affects the wave pattern of sleep (delta frequency). This process is called neurotraining.
With the help of PEMF therapy, it is possible to persuade your brain to follow the desired sleep pattern of the delta frequency (0.5Hz-4Hz).
A constant supply of delta frequency using a PEMF device at nighttime works well to train your brain to fall asleep soundly by regulating frequency imbalances.
A 2001 research study of patients with insomnia reported that PEMF therapy could significantly improve their sleep patterns. Additionally, PEMF has worked very well on various sleep disorders, including insomnia, according to other research from 2013.
How do I follow PEMF therapy using a PEMF device?
If you are having trouble sleeping, try Sentient Element to get rid of sleep problems fast and naturally.
Once you have purchased the PEMF machine, use its little cushion under the pillow.
Simply select the frequency according to your health concerns. For insomnia, you can choose the frequency range (0.5Hz-4Hz) and play the frequency via smartphone or laptop.
Lie down on your bed and start PEMF therapy at your convenience. You can use it overnight or for a few hours.
There will be a great improvement in your sleep within a few weeks of daily use.
However, doctors recommend that you do not use PEMF devices if you are pregnant or have an electrical medical implant.
What makes PEMF therapy different?
The main factor that sets PEMF therapy apart is that you do not need to go to the clinic for PEMF therapy. You can purchase a PEMF device and use it at your convenience.
Other benefits include:
- Portable and user-friendly
- Quick recovery without unwanted side effects
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved
- Safer by generating very weak electromagnetic fields (0.5Hz-15Hz) compared to mobile phones
PEMF therapy naturally promotes other health benefits such as:
- Promote bone healing
- Reduce chronic pain and inflammation
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Improve energy level
- Increase circulation
- Increase blood oxygenation
- Improve muscle function
- Improve nutritional absorption
- Promotes nerve regeneration and many others.
Do you have trouble falling asleep soundly? Solve the problem naturally with the PEMF device without opting for sleeping pills. Let PEMF therapy readjust your brain and balance your sleep cycle quickly!