As the largest organ in the human body, skincare affects the health of the entire body, protecting it from external factors. Skin health is affected by many factors that may not occur to us, such as exposure to sunlight, smoke cigarettes, imbalances in the diet, not drinking enough fluids, aging, and in this article, we will talk about skincare steps.
To keep the skin healthy and radiant, you must follow at least four steps to take care of it, the first of which is to cleanse the skin twice a day, use toner for owners of oily skin, then moisturize for dry skin, exfoliate to get rid of dead skin and follow detailed skincare steps.
cleaning the skin
- It is not recommended to use any available soap to clean the skin, and it does not require the use of the most expensive products, but the use of products suitable for the skin, and skin washing is used by placing a small amount of it on the face and distributing it with the tips of the fingers and avoiding rubbing vigorously, then washing the face with an adequate amount of warm water and drying it in a way Dab, it is advisable to try a different type of product if you leave the product dry, tight or oily and shiny skin, and the skin can be cleaned in the morning with a greasy wash to wipe off the remnants of previous makeup, soften the skin, and the accumulated oil, and this can be followed by using a gentle oil-free lotion with a low-temperature Deep cleansing and removing any remaining dirt from the skin, and there are specifications of the appropriate lotion for each type of skin as follows:
- Dry Skin: The dry skin lotion is preferred to be gentle, free from alcohol and perfume, because it causes more dry skin, and it is recommended to exfoliate the skin once a week; To maintain the appearance of pure skin and get rid of dead skin cells that cause small scales to appear on the face, it is advised to wash the skin with a suitable solution and warm water and avoid using hot water, as it quickly removes the natural skin oil.
- Oily skin: It is recommended to use an oil-free foam solution, then wash it with a copious amount of warm water, and use a pore toner, but care must be taken when using toner because it can remove excess skin oil and this reduces its shine and keeps it clean.
- Sensitive skin: It is recommended to choose products that contain ingredients that calm the skin, such as aloe vera gel, green tea, chamomile, and oatmeal, and it is recommended to use a mild solution that does not contain alcohol, acids, or perfumes. Then wash the face with warm water and dry it gently using crumbs while avoiding rubbing with a towel and it is better to avoid exfoliating the sensitive skin, as this will expose it to redness and irritation.
The type of serum that the skin needs to treat its problems can be specifically chosen because it contains concentrated and effective substances that can show the desired results. The serum can be used by placing drops of it on the nose and distributing it until it covers the entire face and leaving it for three minutes until it is absorbed by the skin.
Moisturizing the skin
All skin types need moisture, regardless of age. It is advisable to apply a moisturizer to the skin while it is still wet after washing and drying the face to retain moisture. It is preferable to choose an oil-free moisturizer that consists of water or gel to moisturize oily skin or skin that contains pimples that do not clog its pores, as an adequate amount of moisturizer is placed on the face and distributed in a whisking manner, then a face and neck massage so that the moisturized skin absorbs well,
- Eye Cream: The skin around the eyes is delicate and delicate, so using an eye cream provides the needed care to the area to moisturize and brighten dark circles and reduce puffiness.
- Primer: Primer prepares the skin to be ready for makeup application, as it is a product that improves the appearance of the foundation when applied and keeps it in place throughout the day.